Xintimate is committed to being the most private, anonymous and secure casual sex dating site on the internet. Xintimate collects as little information about you as possible while providing the best possible online casual sex dating experience.
1. What information does Xintimate have?
• Your email address (please create a separate e-mail account for your sex dating activities).
• Content that you submit as part of having an online sex dating profile, including images, audio recordings, and text that may be of sexual nature or relate to sexual orientation or preferences.
• Messages and other communications that you sent to other members on Xintimate.
Xintimate DOES NOT COLLECT:
• Your real name / Identity.1
• Phone numbers.
• Location data / IP address / Phone numbers / physical Addresses.2
• Payment information.3
Xintimate DOES NOT:
• TRACK Your movements on Xintimate.
• TRACK Your searches.
• Monitor your interactions with other members.
• Collect information from third parties about you.
• Collect information about your device trough cookies or by any other means.
• Collect passwords you use on Xintimate.4
• Share, Sell or rent your information to third parties: What you put on Xintimate, stays on Xintimate.
What information does Xintimate store?
1 Since Xintimate is an adult dating / sex dating site, you will share personal information with other members. If you complete your casual sex dating profile, you might share pictures, sexual preferences, locations, interests, etc. with other members. You understand that this material will be available to other members on Xintimate. By being a member of Xintimate, you agree to the use and disclosure of your personal Information through your online sex dating profile. We counsel you to never share anything in your online sex dating profile that you are not comfortable with or that could reveal your identity. If you live in a small town, use a bigger nearby town to indicate your location. Do not give away specific locations in your profile or pictures. Please also see our article on casual sex dating safety.
What can Xintimate see?
Your e-mail address, your profile information, messages and gifts that you send and receive, members that you have added to your friends list, video and audio clips that you post. Xintimate can, however, not personally identify you by this information.
4The password you use on Xintimate is encrypted and not visible to Xintimate. Your password cannot be retrieved and needs to be reset in case it gets lost. Please use a password that is exclusive to Xintimate.
2. Unable to collect information.
2 You access Xintimate through its own secure firewall and proxy. Xintimate is, therefore, unable to collect IPs or any information that could uniquely identify you, your location or your device.
3. My hookups.
Xintimate can send you e-mails with potential hookups, these e-mails are based are on how you filled out the ‘my matches’ form when you registered. And not on Xintimate tracking and analyzing your online behavior. Xintimate simply does not track and or analyze your online behavior. Click here to change your mail preferences.
Cookies are small files stored by your browser on your device. The cookies that Xintimate places enhance your experience on Xintimate. Xintimate does not use tracking cookies or pixels for information gathering purposes; Xintimate does not in any way shape or form collect information about you, your device, browsing behavior or location.
- Technical Cookies.
cookies necessary for the provision of the casual sex hookup service. These
include preference cookies, session cookies, etc.
- Statistical Cookies.
(anonymized) third-party cookies (e.g. Google Analytics) For more information about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org and Wikipedia.
5. Deleting your information.Xintimate may hold on to your profile, e-mail address and messages for up to 90 days after you delete your casual sex dating account. This is to fight spam and resolve disputes. After this, your information will be deleted and is in no way retrievable. You must login to your profile in order to delete your profile. Click here to terminate your profile.
6.Storing your information.
Xintimate is based in the UK and USA and stores and processes user information on servers within the USA. The data protection laws in the USA are not as strict as in Europe, USA law enforcement might access your personal information. Other than your e-mail, profile information and messages, Xintimate does not hold any information on you.
3 Xintimate uses CcBill to process payments. CcBill is one of the largest payments processors within the adult / online dating industry. Your payment information is stored safely with CcBill. For more information, please visit CcBill’s Website: https://www.ccbill.com/.
The policies described in this document pertain to Xintimate only and not to third parties. Please refer to our respective third party’s privacy policies. Xintimate does not use third party’s solutions to track or analyze your online behavior.